{app_would_not_start,asn1} is pretty telling.

try 'erl' then "application:start(asn1)." and see what error you get.
If it's a not_started for some other app, try starting that one.
You'll probably do this a few times before finding the thing that
fails to start. Likely, it will be one that requires zlib or libssl or
something.

B.