Heya Oleg,

thanks for trying 2.0! :)

Deleted docs are not a bad thing in general, but they can cause performance
issues in certain cases if they appear in large numbers (100s of 1000s).

It might just be that Fauxton’s algorithm for showing the warning needs a bit
relaxing.

There is no need to purge anything during normal operations. Purge is reserved
for things like accidentally stored social security numbers or other
immutable/hard to change items.

Best
Jan