Thank you Jenn!

It’s always fun to see your name in “print” and a link to your work.

I’ve not released the new version of ezInvoice yet but I do have a beta up and
running with a “test” account at https://spartasys.com/app
<https://spartasys.com/app> (user and pass are “test”) for those who’d like to
take a look. I’ll be implementing Service Workers on the rest of the apps for
that over the next week or so and I’ll release the upgrade for our users later
this month.

I loved Giovanni’s piece on his Couchapp <http://lesorub.pro/how-it-works>.
That is a great example of how much I’ve yet to learn about what’s possible
with CouchDB, and Bradley Holt’s video on "Scaling Offline First with Apache
CouchDB” led me to Glynn Bird’s article on Cloudant Envoy
<https://medium.com/offline-camp/scaling-offline-first-with-envoy-ada42d130cfc#.2zxjx0j8z>
 which were both very interesting. Makes me wonder if maybe my “lazy" approach
to building ezInvoice could be scalable to enterprise grade software. I know
almost nothing about that but those articles sure seemed to imply that’s what
they’re working on.

Keep up the great work!

Bill Stephenson