Hi Rene,

I actually don't see what you want advice on but I can say 2 things about
it.

   - Use CouchDB with keys like
   `rss_2_YYYY-MM-DD-hh-mm-ss-CATEGORY_SUBMENU_PATH` or
    `rss_2_CATEGORY_SUBMENU_PATH-YYYY-MM-DD-hh-mm-ss` depending on what you
   want to find with mango queries and use as value your JSON data in a `data
   `root key. like this

https://my.couchcluster.com/bloggr/post_2_9F4D597F-037B-0037-8F64-917B1DDBA611
   to be able to switch to relational-pouch
   <https://github.com/pouchdb-community/relational-pouch> later.
   - Use a MIT, Apache or similar License but not GPL or LGPL if you want
   companies to use it. We have a policy at our company not to use and invest
   in GPL licensed code.

Play with Mango queries direct from Fauxton to see the advantage of using
rss_2_ like this

```
{
   "selector": {