I need to get the total size for all dbs (ideally for dbs mattching a given
pattern)
What I did until now was
1. /all_dbs to get the list of available dbs
2. /_dbs_infos with the previous list (eventually filtered)
3. sum sizes from sizes.(active|externel|file)

The number of dbs has increased, and I got hit by the limit defined in
max_db_number_for_dbs_info_req .

I have increased this setting, but I suppose 10.000 would not be a
reasonable value! (in fact, I wonder what would be the effect?)

Is there a way to retrieve this size without depending of _dbs_infos?

Additionnaly, I'd like the same for doc_count and doc_del_count.

In case this is not feasible, can I reduce the memory footprint of
/_dbs_info with more than 1.000 dbnames by specifying only some keys to
return?

Thanks

*Matthieu Codron - Ingénieur consultant*
18 avenue Parmentier - 75011 Paris
T : +33 1 75 43 66 14
www.anakeen.com

Ce message, avec ses pièces jointes, est privé et peut contenir des
informations confidentielles ou privilégiées qui ne doivent pas être
diffusées, exploitées ou copiées sans autorisation d'Anakeen. Si vous avez
reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler à l'expéditeur et le
détruire ainsi que les pièces jointes. Les messages électroniques étant
susceptibles d'altération, Anakeen décline toute responsabilité si ce
message a été altéré, déformé ou falsifié.

This message, with its attachments, is private and may contain confidential
or privileged information, which should not be distributed, used or copied
without Anakeen's authorization. If you have received this email by error,
please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments. As
emails may be altered, Anakeen is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.