Ok I'm confused. It seems there are more parts to this. So is it the housing we need or the core? Good grief.

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: "MBR DYNAMIC" <mbrpa...@att.net>
To: "Peter J Krawetzky" <pkrawet...@gmail.com>
Sent: 5/6/2020 1:50:09 PM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Quotation accepted for request #352524

CAT DOES NOT SELL THE  7W1396

THEY HAVE A BREAKDOWN / WE QUOTED JUST THE COOLER

IF YOU NEED ALL ITEMS I WILL NEED TO QUOTE ALL INDIVIDUAL ITEMS

Inline image
">

Thanks

Roger Garcia
MBR Dynamic Parts Corp.
E-MAIL : mbrpar...@gmail.com
TEL(305) 639-9707
http://www.mbrparts.com <http://www.mbrparts.com/>

On Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 1:19:58 PM EDT, Peter J Krawetzky <pkrawet...@gmail.com> wrote:

What do you mean it doesn't include the case? Isn't the unit below the entire cooler without the necessary adapters?