that's  a solution, but, since user may not clearly know whic step will
produce tempoary table, i think setting reduce number  automatically will
improve user experience. I think maybe we can set reduce number as 1/3
mapper number before submitting jobs if one of the job inputs is temporary
table.

--
陈竞,中科院计算技术研究所,高性能计算机中心
Jing Chen HPCC.ICT.AC China