Josh,

     After cleaning up the logs a little bit I noticed this.

18/05/25 18:10:39 WARN AvroPathPerKeyTarget: Nothing to copy from
/tmp/crunch-1037479188/p12/out0
18/05/25 18:11:38 WARN AvroPathPerKeyTarget: Nothing to copy from
/tmp/crunch-1037479188/p13/out0

When I look in those tmp directories while the job runs, they are actually
writing out to the subdirectory part rather than out0, so that would be
another reason why it's having issues.  Any thoughts on where that output
path is coming from?  If you point me in the right direction I can try to
figure it out.

Thanks,
     Dave