From: Bandeep Singh <bsi...@phemi.com<mailto:bsi...@phemi.com>>
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 3:54 PM
To: "user@ctakes.apache.org<mailto:user@ctakes.apache.org>"
<user@ctakes.apache.org<mailto:user@ctakes.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Trouble loading AE

Hi,
Glad that it worked !

I think resources are missing in your cTakes installation.
Did you download the UMLS resources separately from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/?source=navbar
And You have to put these resources under org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/

Hope that Helps !

Bandeep

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Gianfrancesco, Milena