might help...

https://code.google.com/archive/p/ytex/downloads

On 02/23/2018 05:45 PM, Schenk, Gundolf wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know how to export the resulting XMI files to a sql database
efficiently? I found the YTEX DBConsumer module but I am not able to install
YTEX properly as the links the the zip files seem to be outdated/broken at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/YTEX+Installation

Are there updated instructions anywhere?

Many thanks,
Gundolf.

--
Brian Wilson
Data Warehouse Architect

Tel: (617) 971-5742
email: brianwil...@hsl.harvard.edu<mailto:brianwil...@hsl.harvard.edu>

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information
including Protected Health Information (PHI) that is legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, or designee, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any and
all attachments to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately to arrange for return or destruction of these documents.