From: Reed Villanueva [mailto:villanuevar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 1:15 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: How to get XMI output fie from java jcas?

How can I get the output of a pipeline built in java as an XMI file similar to
how piper files output extracted annotation information in form of XMI files?
Eg. I have the code

AggregateBuilder builder = new AggregateBuilder();
builder.add( ClinicalPipelineFactory.getDefaultPipeline() );
SimplePipeline.runPipeline( jcas, builder.createAggregateDescription() );

But how do I get all of the annotation info in XMI form from the jcas after
this (like what gets generated in outputDirectory when doing
bin/runClinicalPipeline  -i inputDirectory  --xmiOut outputDirectory  --user
umlsUsername  --pass umlsPassword
)? Also, what class can be used to read existing XMI output files?
Thank you.
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system manager by email immediately if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and against the law.