Ok so after a bit of faffing I've made some progress!

I had a later version of the storage driver than you had in your pom.xml
but that turned out to not matter. The problem was to do with how I was
accessing the schema. It seems like for postgres at least I need to go
through <storage name>.public to get to my tables - which is a bit odd
(since thats not what you'd do directly) but at least it works.

Now I have a couple of additional issues:

1. Uuid columns in postgres arent supported - I'll look to contribute code
to add support for this if its within my ability.

2. I've added views to convert the uuid columns to postgres 'text' data
types - but those aren't usable within JOINs in Drill. Is that something
you plan on fixing? I can cast to VARCHAR(?) but its a bit annoying and I
bet thats not very good for performance?

3. I'm having trouble following the instructions on
https://drill.apache.org/docs/using-the-jdbc-driver/ to get the JDBC client
up and running. I think the instructions might be out of date? It
references having your client use the driver from inside /jars
named drill-jdbc-all-<version>.jar but that no longer exists? Theres
just drill-jdbc-<version>.jar and drill-jdbc-storage-<version>.jar. Trying
either of those fails in my client (0xDBE) with:

[image: Inline images 1]

Difficult to debug that any further - have you seen that behaviour?

Cheers,
Kieran