Do we have something that checks a JDK is installed when launching Drill?
Based on this JIRA it looks like we will fall back to janino if we cannot
find a JDK. It is possible that this option does nothing if a JDK is not
available, or it may fail with an error. We should test this out in various
environments and make sure that the action to take is clear in the
exception messages.