Awesome.  I would say that the page can stay on the Ports page, and just
removing the UDP thing, and then documenting those two settings and
examples of what that means (the start port) I can try to come up with
something, Is this something Kristine would want to jump on just based on
this thread or should I formalize something and let her handle it from
there?