Hi Devender,

Whenever you see such errors, it's Drill's internal memory accounting
reporting a memory leak. This is "always" a bug, but you did fix so many of
them(*) since 1.4 and we even improved the memory allocator in 1.5. Do you
want to try again on the latest version and see if you still see this issue
?

(*) not all of them of course ;)

--

Abdelhakim Deneche