So how does a limit0 query return the type if I may ask?  I can use limit 0
queries with SqlAlchemy and Caravel, but in looking at it, I wasn't sure
how where the types were returned in the results (unless it's in the
underlying metadata not displayed to the user).  I can dig more if you tell
me it's there :)