Looks like that stopped the epoll error, but got stuck on another library
error. Is there some way to tell Drill not to use /tmp entirely?

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /tmp/
mapr-mapr-libMapRClient.5.1.0.37817-mapr.so: /tmp/
mapr-mapr-libMapRClient.5.1.0.37817-mapr.so: failed to map segment from
shared object: Operation not permitted

Thanks,
Scott