I have an Amazon EMR cluster launched with Drill loaded. I'm trying to
configure the dfs storage plugin to use HDFS. The docs say that I should
simply need to change the "connection" setting from "file:///" to "hdfs://"
in order to use HDFS on the cluster that Drill is running on. However, when
I do this and try to run a query I get an error that says
SYSTEM ERROR: URISyntaxException: Expected authority at index 7: hdfs://
[Error Id: f9e6c674-4dd7-4c5d-b9a8-95b64b9dbaa3"

Am I doing something wrong or is there an issue here?