It looks like what is in your string literal is not a single quote. If that
is what you are looking for, you can include a single quote in a literal by
escaping it with itself.

0: jdbc:drill:zk=local> select 'Parkinson''s disease' from sys.version;
|        EXPR$0        |
| Parkinson's disease  |

If you need a non-ascii character you can give unicode literals with this
syntax, notice the U& before and the uescape '\' after the string literal

0: jdbc:drill:zk=local> select U&'Parkinsons\2018s disease' uescape '\'
from sys.version;
|        EXPR$0         |
| Parkinsonsā€˜s disease  |
1 row selected (0.125 seconds)

Here is a list of characters similar to single quote that you can try [1],
but you should be able to just copy-paste the character from your source
data into some online tool to find the exact character code for it.

[1] -

Jason Altekruse
Software Engineer at Dremio
Apache Drill Committer