Hello Team,
                     I am getting wrong values for date
columns(START_DT,END_DT)timestamp while querying.
Please see the attached screenshot.I am using the latest build from drill 1.9.
snapshot

The value I am getting is [B@471ce738

The schema is as follows

|-- _IDENTIFIER: string (nullable = true)
|-- START_DT: timestamp (nullable = true)
|-- END_DT: timestamp (nullable = true)
|-- PATIENT_HISTORY_CODE: string (nullable = true)
|-- VAL: string (nullable = true)

 Could you please help me on this.

Thanks

Tushar B Pathare
High Performance Computing (HPC) Administrator
General Parallel File System
Scientific Computing
Bioinformatics Division
Research

"what ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, drill can query"

Sidra Medical and Research Centre
Sidra OPC Building
PO Box 26999  |  Doha, Qatar
Near QNCC,5th Floor
Office 4003 3333 ext 37443 | M +974 74793547
tpath...@sidra.org<mailto:tpath...@sidra.org> |
www.sidra.org<http://www.sidra.org/>

Disclaimer: This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or
any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you
have received. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Sidra Medical and Research Center.