@Abhishek,

Do you think the issue is related to any storage plugin that is enabled and
not available as it applies to all queries?  I guess if it's an issue where
all queries are slow because the foreman is waiting to initialize ALL
storage plugins, regardless of their applicability to the queried data,
then that is a more general issue (that should still be resolved, does the
foreman need to initialize all plugins before querying specific data?)
 However, I am still concerned that the query on the CTAS parquet data is
specifically slower because of it's source.  @Rahul could you test a
different Parquet table, NOT loaded from the SQL server to see if the
enabling or disabling the JDBC storage plugin (with the server unavailable)
has any impact?  Basically, I want to ensure that data that is created as a
Parquet table via CTAS is 100% free of any links to the source data. This
is EXTREMELY important.

John