From: Spandan Harithas Karamchedu <spandanharit...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 2:57:22 PM
To: user@drill.apache.org
Subject: Run Multiple Queries as a Single query Apache Drill

Hi,

I am planning to run the queries on Apache Drill using web console. I am
facing an issue of running two queries as a single query.

For example, I want to run the below query

"select *  from
dfs.root.`/Users/skaramchedu/hourly-job/2017/05/09/00/output/part-r-00000`
limit 1"

But before that, I have to perform a setting "set store.json.all_text_mode
= true "
Is there any way that I can run both as a single query?

In my code, I use an API call to the url of web console...

Can someone please help me regarding that?

Thanks
Spandan