Hi ,
Yes its the same query its just the ran the metadata refresh command .
My understanding is metadata refresh command saves reading the metadata.
How about column values ... Why is it reading all the files after metedata
refresh ?
Partition helps to retrieve data faster .
Like in hive how it happens when you mention the partition column in where
condition
it just goes and read and improves the query performace .
In my query also I where conidtion has  partioning column it should go and
read those partitioned files right ?
Why is it taking more time ?
Does the Drill works in different way compare to hive ?

Thanks,
Divya