Hi all,

Sorry about the commotion. This turned out to be an environment issue; I was trying to run Drill with the latest Java (9) and when I switched to 8, all seems to work just fine.

Teemu

On 2018-02-01 21:45, Sorabh Hamirwasia wrote:
Hi Paul,
The reason we are picking *org.apache* instead of *oadd.org.apache *is
because using Sqlline when we search for Drilver class, it finds it first
inside *jars/drill-jdbc-1.12.0.jar* instead of
*jars/jdbc-driver/drill-jdbc-all-1.12.0.jar* hence it loads all the classes inside the org.apache namespace. I have already tried drill-embedded and single node running in distributed mode on osx and it works fine for me in both cases. It looks to be a setup specific issue on Teemu's environment.

Thanks,
Sorabh

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 9:26 PM, Paul Rogers <par0...@yahoo.com.invalid>