Hi Saurabh,
I'd like to use Drill because in my use case I have multiple sources (HDFS,
HBase, Phoenix, Oracle, Mysql) and I'd like to allow the user to see the
data.
Without writing a plugin for each storage system I'd like to leverage
Apache Drill as a broker towards all of them.

Right now I've tried to puth the phoenix-core.jar into the jar/3rdparty
folder but when I try to create the Phoenix storage I get the following
error:
Please retry: error (unable to create/ update storage)

I'm trying to debug but I don't see anything wrong..

--
Flavio Pompermaier
Development Department

OKKAM S.r.l.