There are also problems with aggregate functions. Some of them, for
example, return the result with double type instead of decimal.

Queries on decimal columns may fail with exceptions, return the wrong
result or run slower than similar queries with other types.

For more details please see document [1]. There were analyzed major
problems, connected with the decimal data type and ways to improve current
approach and fix mentioned bugs.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kfWUZ_OsEmLOJu_tKZO0-ZUJwc52drrm15fyif7BmzQ/edit?usp=sharing