I am working on a fix for DRILL-5578 which is due to CALCITE-2188.

Query fails when there is a DATE/INTERVAL arithmetic on the where part -
select  * from actor where  last_update - INTERVAL '20' SECOND > TIMESTAMP
'2005-10-17 00:00:00"

I have made the changes for ANSI and MySql dialect of calcite. For the rest
of the dialects, calcite will default to ANSI syntax. Since INTERVAL syntax
differs between DBs, I want to know what all filters are pushed down to the
DB by Drill JDBC plugin.

Could you point me to the location in Jdbc plugin?

Thanks,
Rahul

--
**** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you are not the named addressee then you should not