Hi All,
I recently upgraded from 1.10.0 to 1.12.0 and in my one of query I got below
error :-
INFO o.a.d.e.p.i.aggregate.HashAggregator - User Error Occurred: Not enough
memory for internal partitioning and fallback mechanism for HashAgg to use
unbounded memory is disabled. Either enable fallback config
drill.exec.hashagg.fallback.enabled using Alter session/system command or
increase memory limit for Drillbit
org.apache.drill.common.exceptions.UserException: RESOURCE ERROR: Not enough
memory for internal partitioning and fallback mechanism for HashAgg to use
unbounded memory is disabled. Either enable fallback config
drill.exec.hashagg.fallback.enabled using Alter session/system command or
increase memory limit for Drillbit

Can anybody tell me working of "drill.exec.hashagg.fallback.enabled" variable.
Should we always set it to true as it is false by default?
Regards,
Anup Tiwari