Sorry for delayed response as i didn't got time to test this.
@Vitalii, I have tried setting hive.metastore.client.capability.check=false in
both ways which are :-
 1.  "hive.metastore.uris":

"thrift://prod-hadoop-107.bom-prod.aws.games24x7.com:9083?hive.metastore.client.capability.check=false",
    in drill hive plugin and restarted metastore and tried to access hive tables
    via drill.

 2. Added capability property in hive-site.xml and restarted metastore and tried
    to access hive tables via drill.

Both ways didn't work. So does that mean Drill 1.13.0 version is compatible with
Hive 2.3 and above?