We are targeting the next Apache Drill release by the end of this month. Boaz
has volunteered to drive the 1.14 release and will send out a separate email
about it.

Pritesh

On 6/12/18, 1:44 PM, "Charles Givre" <cgi...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Parth,
    When is the next release of Drill going to be?
    — C

    > On Jun 12, 2018, at 16:42, Parth Chandra <par...@apache.org> wrote:
    >
    > Short summary of the call -
    >
    > Attendees:
    >  Abhishek, Aman, Arina, Oleksander, Gautam, Samiksha, Timothy, Vitalii,
Parth,

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_presentation_d_1QuB0hHyX4yupcmtbfYl7WWOQVdWdnst-2D1QP1oIrkZv0_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIFaQ&c=cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=zySISmkmM4WNViCKijENtQ&m=3wtzmc7Dmx9ELtNQ-pxmNUu2EledhEgok4KdYDjpshQ&s=uOqNlYQQ2mUJbEoI1dWvA0DNSSxuNoP5ya-jcRymx5U&e=

    > On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:02 AM, Arina Yelchiyeva <
    > arina.yelchiy...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I'd like to discuss case insensitive storage plugin and workspaces names
    >> (sent the email to the dev & user mailing lists with the details).
    >>
    >> Kind regards,
    >> Arina
    >>
    >> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:07 AM Timothy Farkas <tfar...@mapr.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I'd like to give the presentation for the resource management proposal.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Tim