Not entirely sure of what you are asking for, but here is a suggestion -
when you connect through sqlline, you have the ability to set the session
schema as follows [1]:

$DRILL_HOME/bin/sqlline -u "jdbc:drill:zk=localhost:2181;schema=dfs.tmp" -n
user1

This was, each new sqlline session you start, automatically uses the
dfs.tmp schema.workspace. Let us know if it helps, or if you have any
questions

[1]
https://drill.apache.org/docs/starting-drill-in-distributed-mode/#using-an-ad-hoc-connection-to-drill