+1 on the suggestion.

I would also suggest that we change the backend implementation of the quotes to
refer to a properties file (within the classpath) rather than have it hard
coded within the SqlLine package.  This will ensure that new quotes can be
added with every release without the need to touch the SqlLine fork for Drill.

~ Kunal