Hi Abhishek,
Thanks for the response with clarifications !
When I jumped into the logs ..
May be I should provide some additional information regarding the Drill
cluster before sharing more information what I found in the logs
I have 6 nodes cluster where the 3 nodes are old and 3 are newly added
nodes
Old Nodes - dn1,dn2 and dn3
New Nodes - dn4,dn5,dn6
Whenever the query foreman is newly added nodes  the error occurs , I don't
find this error in any of the old nodes drillbit.log
Even the user is Drill admin user I do see the above mentioned error .
I verified that Drill admin has same UID and GID across all the nodes .
I did check the uid is being passed while running the query

> INFO  o.a.d.exec.store.SchemaTreeProvider - User Error Occurred: Failed to
> create schema tree. (Error getting user info for current user, 992521597)

Above error I could see in the drillbit.log files of dn4, dn5 and dn6 only
I dont see any error like this on dn1,dn2 or dn3 nodes.
Any thoughts why is it happening despite the same uid across all the nodes .

Thanks,
Divya