Hi Bala/Srihari

 In the Drill query profile, I dont see the query running for more than a
second. The example you gave is with 350msec. I'm not sure what the backend
Mongo storage plugin is doing. You'll probably need to profile the Drillbit
using something like Yourkit or JVisualVM to identify what threads are burning
CPU and the possible hotspots. I dont see anything hinting at a problem.

Kunal