Hello,

Is anyone currently working on implementing support for stored procedures? If
yes, is there an ETA? Can I be of assistance?
The ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-4222 unfortunately does
not provide details.

I found a conversation on the mailing list from January 2017 on the topic. [1]
The question is basically the same that I have, but I do not understand the
answer and suspect that the responder Rahul Challapalli had more detailed
information on the OP's use case that is not available on the list archives.

Thanks,
Niels Schieber

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/drill-user/201701.mbox/%3cCADKBNffLLti97EzSJi97Kt7cosc8XPxXinTCfBd4LC=SsQ=0...@mail.gmail.com%3e
  • Status of store... EXTERNAL Schieber Niels (ASAP Engineering GmbH, ETAS/ENA1)