HI Sorabh,

Here is the sample query passed using REST API. This query is sent as a
body and submit job(REST).  convert_from function  convert json string to
json string object. Then flatten on the resultset defined in you query.
Please let me know if anythng else is required. Our main gao

SELECT
  'EMPSLS' as recordType,
  ems.record.revenueCenterName as rvcName,
  ems.record.revenueCenterNum as rvcNum,
  ems.record.revenueCenterMasterName as rvcMasterName
FROM (

select FLATTEN(t.jdata) as record from
(
(select
convert_from('[{"revenueCenterName":"Restaurant","revenueCenterNum":1,"revenueCenterMasterName":null,"revenueCenterMasterNum":null},
{"revenueCenterName":"Restaurant","revenueCenterNum":2,"revenueCenterMasterName":null,"revenueCenterMasterNum":null}]',
'json') as jdata)
) as t) ems