Built it from cloning the git branch and unit tests on my Linux VM (time
taken - 43 min).
Tested new features of metadata caching by creating v4 cache files using
new Refresh Metadata commands and manually verified the cache files. Tried
a few queries that use metadata cache and verified results.

The release looks good to me +1.

Thank you,
Jyothsna

[image: Mailtrack]