Hi Weijie,

It'd be nice to hear about your recent work but it looks like the regular
Hangout time is not convenient for you.
Maybe you could give a talk on the next Hangout session?
If you're still willing to do so, please let us know with suggestion of
time that works for you in response to the email, so that Apache Drill
community decides how to proceed with this (i.e. we find a convenient time
that works for all interested in the topic).

Kind regards,
Bohdan Kazydub