Hi Divya,

Would be great to add to the docs. First step is to gather the info in a JIRA
ticket. Then, someone (thanks for volunteering) can update the various tables
in the docs.

I believe that the documentation is generated via some process other than a
direct edit of the MD files in the repo. Perhaps someone can fill in the
details about how to update the material.

When writing the Learning Apache Drill book, Charles found that many functions
are not documented in the "official" documentation. Would be great to review
the function tables in the book and apply any missing information to the Drill
documentation.

Thanks,
- Paul

    On Friday, August 16, 2019, 08:25:14 AM PDT, Divya Gehlot