Hi Igor,
Thanks for your thoughts.  I'm a little swamped today, but send a response over
the weekend.  Perhaps would you and your team in the Ukraine be interested in
doing a virtual get together to discuss further?  I'm based on eastern time in
the US, so it's a little more convenient than California time.
Thanks,
-- C