Hi Rob,

We are aware of an upgrade (protobuf) in Apache Drill 1.17 that's throwing
some errors in the ODBC drivers regression tests. We are working on this
with Simba who develops the ODBC driver and looking to have this resolved.
If you are a MapR/HPe customer,  could you please open a support case
through the support portal?

Could you please let us know if any queries are failing? When you encounter
the error message above, is there anything that used to work but doesn't
work anymore?

Thanks for letting us know.

Veera Naranammalpuram
Principal Product Manager - MapR