Hi Sean,

Drill works best when it runs as a server, using ZK for persistent storage and
coordination. That said, in embedded mode Drill is supposed to save plugins to
local storage. The changes between your manual edits and what Drill sees are:

* Workspace names are lower-cased. I'm not sure if this is a bug or feature, my
guess would be a bug.

* Drill uses the name "writable". You used the common misspelling "writeable",
so Drill ignored your property.

How are you enabling/disabling plugins? Via the web UI? Manually in your file?

Thanks,
- Paul

    On Friday, February 14, 2020, 6:42:57 PM PST, Prabhakar Bhosaale