I was able to get drill up and running inside a k8s cluster but I didn't
connect to it from outside the cluster, so the DNS names were always resolvable
by the client(s).

I had to run it as a statefulset to ensure the DNS names are stable, otherwise
the drillbits couldn't talk to each other, either.

On 3/24/2020 6:37:44 AM, Jaimes, Rafael - 0993 - MITLL