Hi Charles,

Thanks for the reply.  The dril version is 1.16 and JDBC version is also
same. The drill is installed on windows in standalone mode.

The challenge here is that, when we created the data provider and data
source on WAS, we have not given any hostname or port details of drill
server, so when test connection happens on WAS server, it is actually not
connecting to drill.

Please let me know if you need any additional information. Once again
thanks for your help

Regards
Prabhakar