Hi,

We are facing performance issue where apache drill query on ecs time out
with below error "ConnectionPoolTimeoutException: Timeout waiting for
connection from pool"

However  same query works fine on hdfs single node with execution time of
2.1 sec.(planning =.483s)

Parquet file size <1.5 GB
Total parquet files scanned = 8( total 19 in directory)
Apache drill version 1.17
JDK 1.8.0_74
Total rows returned from query =71000

There are 2 drillbits running in distributed mode .
13 GB default allocated per drill bit.

Any ideas why ecs performance so bad when compared with hdfs for drill  ?
Please advise if drill provides options to optimize ecs querying .

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks & Regards,
Navin