Hi Rafael,

Thanks for the update! We were thinking to try to finish up the current PR so
we can get it merged into Drill. Then, we can add a simpler way to handle the
extra message fields, and add the filter push-down code. We look forward to you
continued advice as we add those additional features.

Thanks,
- Paul

    On Thursday, April 2, 2020, 7:40:08 AM PDT, Jaimes, Rafael - 0993 - MITLL