Raffael,

My guess is that it is complaying about the Declaration class and not the array. Does your other rules use declarations? Declaration is a "variable", like the "unit" variable you are using bellow:

unit: CompilationUnit()

Unfortunatelly I don't know HiveMind. If you can provide a self contained unit test, I can debug it and try to find the problem.

   []s
   Edson

Raffael Herzog wrote:

Edson Tirelli schrieb:

  Assuming it is not a classpath problem,

Well, no ClassLoader should ever be asked to load an array class ... ;)

How could a classpath problem cause this? It might actually be one (see
below).

I don't know what is happening by your stack trace. Can you provide more info, or maybe a self contained test case?
  It would be good to know:

1. What jbrules version are you using?

3.0.4, just upgraded to 3.0.5 => still the same.

2. What environment? Stand alone application, JEE application, what
container?

Yeah, that might be important. ;) It's HiveMind running a standalone
application with a new ClassLoader management. This CL is able to
import classes from other CLs (it does that by calling loadClass() on
the exporting CL). Using this CL actually started the problem, however,
I don't really see how it could cause it -- it works fine, and the
rules I don't have to uncomment do be able to (de)serialize also refer
to classes that have been imported that way.

$ java -version
java version "1.5.0_09"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_09-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_09-b03, mixed mode, sharing)

cu & thanks,
  Raffi

--
 ---
 Edson Tirelli

 IT executives: Red Hat still #1 for value
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/