Since this thread has likely fallen below everyone's radars, I wanted to
bring it to attention once more as the community is still eager to see it
brought to completion.

I had a recent conversation with Tunde from Stellar and their developers
are standing by, ready to assist once we have some concrete use cases from
pilot organizations identified. Since so much time is transpired we'll have
to identify how the points of integration with the Stellar SDK has changed.

We have a number of outstanding tasks where we could use volunteers

MFIs/Financial Institutions - we're still seeking two organizations to
pilot the integration to demonstrate a money transfer service - should be
two separate legal entities, within the same country, using or willing to
use Fineract, and willing to use Stellar

1) Full Stack Developer - Assess the gaps and remaining work for the
Stellar/Fineract bridge including changes in Stellar SDK between now and
time of creating bridge.
2) Product Manager - translate these gaps into user stories for a volunteer
to implement
3) Front-End Developer - implement the UI screens detailed in wireframes
and for additional use cases needed by pilot org
4) Mobile Developer - complete UI flows for the initial use cases for
initiating transfer via mobile banking app.

See the wiki page at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.act
ion?pageId=70256854 for full background on the work to date and wireframes
for the UI.

Ed

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 8:05 AM, Stephen Agyepong <stephenagyep...@gmail.com