Thank you to everyone who joined today's meeting. We had 28 attendees
including some brand new faces in the community.

Special thank you to Adi for the comprehensive presentation on all the hard
work that has gone into the OpenJPA integration as well as the development
tutorial he provided.

Here are links to the materials from the meeting:

Screencast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4lXtXY-MY4
Meeting presentation: https://goo.gl/pblksp
Adi's OpenJPA presentation: https://goo.gl/TgVxXa
Adi's Development Tutorial: https://goo.gl/UXthlo
Notes:
https://hackpad.com/UserDeveloper-Meeting-Hosted-by-Mifos-October-13-2016-i5HitZDF2Y3

As a reminder we have our next webinar on UI/UX design for smartphone
interface for mobile money on October 27 at 1500 GMT. Please register at
https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/5555425813643812610

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 12:44 AM, Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a reminder that we have our joint user/developer meeting happening at
> 1430GMT on Thursday via GoToTraining: https://attendee
> .gototraining.com/rt/6597896964898568705
>
> Adi from our core team will present the work the team has taken on
> recently replace hibernate with OpenJPA to help us release our first
> Apache-compliant release of Fineract.
>
> We'll also be sharing updates on our GSOC projects and recruiting
> volunteers for outstanding projects.
>
> Adi will also be doing a development tutorial for how to get your build up
> and running so if you're new to Mifos, this is great to attend.
>
> Please register at https://attendee.gototraini
> ng.com/rt/6597896964898568705
>
> --
> *Ed Cable*
> Director of Community Programs, Mifos Initiative
> edca...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

*Ed Cable*
edca...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649