Hi Mexina,

when you make a request for loan, you need to approve it and disburse it.
The repayment schedules will be calculated based on your loan product.

your question is
-- When it labels Collected (amount) in Amount Disbursed for Today and in
Amount Collected for Today
-- And when it labels Pending (amount) in Amount Disbursed for Today and in
Amount Collected for Today

lets assume:

1) today you need to collect 10000$ repayment amount
scenario 1: if you collect that amount it labels collected(10000$) in  Amount
Collected for Today
scenario 2: if you have not collect that amount it labels pending(10000$)
in  Amount Collected for Today

2) today you need to disburse 10000$ repayment amount (disburse date will
be given while applying a new loan)
scenario 1: if you disburse that amount it labels collected(10000$) in
Amount Disbursed for Today
scenario 2: if you have not disburse that amount it labels pending(10000$)
in  Amount Disbursed Collected for Today

please check whether the office in the drop down you provided is matching
with the one you are checking. I hope this may be the reason why you are
getting "no data"

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 7:43 PM, Mexina M Daniel <mex...@singo.co.tz> wrote:

> Hello community
>
> Can someone help me to clarify in Dashboard on the part of Amount
> Disbursed for Today and Amount Collected for Today
>
> I would like to know what does it mean
>
> -- When it labels Collected (amount) in Amount Disbursed for Today and in
> Amount Collected for Today
> -- And when it labels Pending (amount) in Amount Disbursed for Today and
> in Amount Collected for Today
>
> And also is it Amount Collected for Today display the amount of loan
> repayment? because i did the loan repayment in my localhost today and it
> still shows no data.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Mexina.
>
> --
> Mexina M Daniel
> Lead Software Developer
> Research & Development
>
> Tel:+255 222 618 511 | Mob: +255 712 110 791
>
> Singo Africa Limited
> Block G,Mbezi Beach B| 7 Nakawale Road| P.O.Box 78908| 14121 Dar es Salaam
>
> singo.co.tz
>
> Lets grow together

  • Dashboard Mexina M Daniel
    • Re: Dashboard Mounashree S